Register (Real Name Required)    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Discussions » Global Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Danish TV Host Mocks Obama
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:11 pm
Posts: 742
Location: Lakewood
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dan ... 34403.html

_________________
Ryan Salo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Danish TV Host Mocks Obama
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Posts: 3242
They must not like Obama flavored Kool-Aid.. Oh Yeeeahh!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Danish TV Host Mocks Obama
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:12 pm
Posts: 7423
Location: Lakewood
I knew if I waited long enough the two of you would jump on this.

Whatever happened to its treason not to support our president, especially overseas.

You guys lived on that diet for 8 years. Well Ryan did, Stephen went "Independent."

I have always found the Dutch and odd lot to work with. But we all have opinions
but his are not treasonous like you to AMERICANS!

Relax, just chuckling over coffee, you two always crack me up.

From your friend, the flaming liberal Democrat (NOT Progressive, which is even funnier
and lamer than Independent)

.

_________________
Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Danish TV Host Mocks Obama
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:31 pm
Posts: 1838
I reckon most voters are only vaguely aware that Denmark, Sweden, and Norway exist as nations and contribute in some way to the new Permanent Global War on Terror in the U.S.-led Global War on Terror. What is the best thing for our Presidents to say to their Presidents and Prime Ministers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAHoeYP3g20

These Nordic countries are valuable allies in the newly marketed Culture Wars.
They have the most charistmatic tv chefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1CnBrUM92Q

_________________
This Henry Charles Carey guy is good at Economics.

"Good luck with what you're doin'".--Ramses Luther Smuckles.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Danish TV Host Mocks Obama
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:58 pm
Posts: 171
Location: earth
Jim O'Bryan wrote:
Whatever happened to its treason not to support our president, especially overseas.


nothing happened. it was a dane who said these things. last time i checked treason would apply to american citizens.

_________________
"beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - ben franklin

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Danish TV Host Mocks Obama
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:09 am
Posts: 494
Jim O'Bryan wrote:
I have always found the Dutch and odd lot to work with. But we all have opinions
but his are not treasonous like you to AMERICANS!

.



This is really bugging me.

Danes are from Denmark.

The Dutch are from the Netherlands.

That is all.



Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Danish TV Host Mocks Obama
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:12 pm
Posts: 7423
Location: Lakewood
kate e parker wrote:
Jim O'Bryan wrote:
Whatever happened to its treason not to support our president, especially overseas.


nothing happened. it was a dane who said these things. last time i checked treason would apply to american citizens.


Kate, Val

thanks for the correction.

Kate

While many people were talking and bringing up hundreds of foopaas from GWB 43, Ryan,
Stephan, and I am sure others were always quick to remind us that we should always be
support and back out president. To do otherwise is treasonous.

Hyperbole to be sure, but I always find it amusing that everyone that said "We must
respect the office" has very little respect for that office when a Democrat is in office.

It was pure poking fun I made the post.

Personally I believe it to be our right as Americans to say what we want about the
President politics, religion, whatever. I am not even a big fan of being peer pressure for
being PC. I find extreme hypocrites to be amusing.

.

_________________
Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Danish TV Host Mocks Obama
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:58 pm
Posts: 171
Location: earth
Jim O'Bryan wrote:
Kate, Val



While many people were talking and bringing up hundreds of foopaas from GWB 43, Ryan,
Stephan, and I am sure others were always quick to remind us that we should always be
support and back out president. To do otherwise is treasonous.

Hyperbole to be sure, but I always find it amusing that everyone that said "We must
respect the office" has very little respect for that office when a Democrat is in office.

It was pure poking fun I made the post.

Personally I believe it to be our right as Americans to say what we want about the
President politics, religion, whatever. I am not even a big fan of being peer pressure for
being PC. I find extreme hypocrites to be amusing.


it is true that many people throw around the charge of treason for purely one sided political reasons. i myself do not consider questioning a president's policies/agendas to be treason. i actually find it refreshingly american.

the point of my previous post in this thread was just to point out that dane's can say whatever they like about our president and it would not be considered treason as they are not americans.

all that being said, i will go on record to say that tho i did not vote for senor obama i did have high hopes that he might actually better the sad state of affairs that he found our country in. disappointed is not a strong enough term for how i feel his job performance has been. color me "treason". however, he is still my president like it or not and i respect that. if someone threw a shoe at him i would gladly throw a whole payless shoe store back at the motherf#$@*r who threw it at him. do you know why? because i love america and he is our current american leader. but when he f*cks up i will call him on that as well.

jim, your post was obviously a tongue in cheek reply and it did indeed make me giggle.

romney 2012 HAHA!

_________________
"beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - ben franklin

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » General Discussions » Global Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron