Why Wax When You Can Sugar?
Ladies, are you sick of the pain and after affects every time you wax your arms, legs, face and bikini areas? Why not consider something sweeter? Carol Congeni, owner of Carol Lynn’s Salon Plus on Madison Avenue in Lakewood, offers a sweet alternative to hair removal.
Sugaring. It is an ancient middle-eastern practice using all natural paste or gel made from food-derived ingredients like sugar, water, and lemon juice to remove the hair follicle from the root. The results can last up to four to six weeks.
Some of the benefits of sugaring are:
- Eco-friendly approach to hair removal, 100% natural.
- Water Soluble.
- Extracts hair as short as 1/16th.
- Sugaring is suited for sensitive skin, sugar only removes unwanted hair and dead skin.
- Removes hairs in the natural direction of growth (that is why it is better than waxing) a much less violent extraction!
- Applied at body temperature. Sugaring is great for eyebrows to bikinis, backs, chests, and legs.
- It is edible!
Carol Lynn Salon is located at 15410 Madison Avenue just west of Warren Rd. Sugaring is one of many services offered at Carol Lynn’s Salon Plus. For more information about hair and our spa and services please call 216.226.4730.
Hi my name is Carol and i am the owner of Carol Lynn's Salon Plus, a full service salon with many year experience and a staple to the Lakewood community.Member of the Lakewood/Rockyriver Sunrise Rotary club and MAMA (Madison Ave Merchant Association. Proud Homeowner and a lover of Lakewood!!!!