How many have already voted?

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Lynn Farris

How many have already voted?

Postby Lynn Farris » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:39 am

With all this flury of last minute activity - TV ads, brochures etc. I wonder what it is worth. How many of you have already voted?

I know we have. Mayor George sent out absentee ballots early in the year and we took advantage of being able to vote at home early.

Has the number of absentee ballots gone up significantly because of the change in the law?

Just curious.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
David Scott

Postby David Scott » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:35 pm

I travel a lot so I always get an absentee ballot. Mine went in the mail over the week-end. I voted against State Issue 1 just because I could

what happens to a dream deferred .......

maybe it just sags like a heavy load
or does it explode ?
- Langston Hughes
David Anderson

Postby David Anderson » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:23 pm

My return business flight lands at Hopkins around 7:30 p.m. next Tuesday, so, I voted last Thursday in person at the BOE (just a 15-minute walk from my office). Good experience at the BOE.

charlie tardivo

ballot

Postby charlie tardivo » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:29 pm

Since I am out of town next week, I voted on my absentee ballot. I voted early and often. :D

No on question 1 as well. Yes for Mike Summers and Yes for Tom George. and that would mean a NO for Ed Fitzgerald Fortunately the voters removed Mr Demro from the Mayors race so I didn't have to vote against him again.

Return to “2007 Lakewood Mayoral Election”