Anybody know anything about Tom Gable?

A store house of articles, facts and discussions related to the loss of Lakewood Hospital, LHA, LHF.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Michael Loje

Anybody know anything about Tom Gable?

Postby Michael Loje » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Who is Tom Gable? He's been mentioned as the Director of the Lakewood Hospital Association, so i guess he lives here. Anybody know anything about him?

Ryan Salo

Re: Anybody know anything about Tom Gable?

Postby Ryan Salo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:12 pm

The only Tom Gable that owns property in Cuyahoga county lives in Rocky River. Not sure if it the same person. Also found this.

http://www.intelius.com/people/Thomas-Gable/0cdsrqgb0fh

Ryan Salo
Ryan Salo

Postby Ryan Salo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:11 pm

There is also a Tom Gable that owns Four Gables Management which files as a Real Estate Management company. Wonder if this business or a subsidiary will get any of the new 4 acres to develop...

There has to be a money trail leading back to these "leaders" I can't imagine they would let all this happen without it.

Ryan Salo
Bill Call

Postby Bill Call » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Ryan Salo wrote:There is also a Tom Gable that owns Four Gables Management which files as a Real Estate Management company. Wonder if this business or a subsidiary will get any of the new 4 acres to develop...

There has to be a money trail leading back to these "leaders" I can't imagine they would let all this happen without it.

A lot of this has its origins in Tim Hagan's dirty Ameritrust deal.

The City owns a lot of nice homes on Belle. Will they be sold as homes or torn down for the new Marc's Plaza?

Return to “Hospital Archives 2014-2015”