LAID BARE: Juris Call Cops on Essi-Wants More Cops at Council--Clerk Calls Scene's Eric Sandy "Punk Ass"

This is a storage area for FACTS that have been found during the two year fight with City Hall for Public Documents. These are being posted for reference and historical purposes only. We encourage any conversations about these documents n "Lakewood General Discussion." Here you will find the Highlight the lie, with the document proven the lie.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Mark Kindt

Re: LAID BARE: Juris Call Cops on Essi-Wants More Cops at Council--Clerk Calls Scene's Eric Sandy "Punk Ass"

Postby Mark Kindt » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 am

I also know the following:

1. That if I post intelligent, but critical comments on City policies on community webpages, they will likely be deleted.

2. That if I write thoughtful, but critical articles about City policies, the local newspaper will be banned from City Hall.

3. That if I send a public records request to the City on its controversial policies, that request will be denied, delayed, stonewalled and forced into expensive litigation.

I'm sure each of us can compose a kind of list like this. Other have experienced much worse abuse.

As far as I know, no City employee has called me a "pompous punk-ass lawyer". (yet)

We need to push for widespread municipal reform now.

Mark Kindt

Re: LAID BARE: Juris Call Cops on Essi-Wants More Cops at Council--Clerk Calls Scene's Eric Sandy "Punk Ass"

Postby Mark Kindt » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:06 pm

The Mary Hagan email about Eric Sandy is for me a kind of "final straw". For some of you that final straw is the banning of a beloved pet.

I do not know Ms. Hagan. I have met Mr. Sandy a couple of times.

Mr. Sandy is an intelligent, interesting and thoughtful young man. He is exactly the kind of person that you would want to have living in Lakewood and reporting about Lakewood. He is a professional journalist.

I think Ms. Hagan's pejorative and wildly inappropriate remarks about Mr. Sandy's character speak volumes about how some of our elected and appointed official view the citizens and taxpayers.

Long-time residents, doctors, lawyers, accountants, journalists, editors and other talented and committed Lakewood citizens are just dismissed as a sort of nuisance when they offer intelligent guidance to their public officials on issues of public policy. Many citizens, like Mr. Essi, Mr. Markling, Mr. O'Bryan, and others, were treated with direct and intentional abuse for expressing their opinions.

Many of us now recognize how we were systematically lied to about the liquidation of Lakewood Hospital.

The Mary Hagan email, when added to everything else that I have written about here on the Deck and in the Lakewood Observer, has clearly convinced me that the city administration is wildly out of control.

Return to “HOSPITAL DEBACLE LAID BARE: What Was Summers/FitzGerlad Admin. Hiding? Let's Take A Look”