Tess Neff anti-labor?

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

dl meckes

Tess Neff anti-labor?

Postby dl meckes » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:33 pm

According to a sign by the 140th 90 exit, Tess Neff is anti-labor.

Here's why.

There was a website listed. https://www.j4jcw.com

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”- 45
dl meckes

Re: Tess Neff anti-labor?

Postby dl meckes » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:30 am

Bill,

Do you know anything about this? This was the first mention of any of this that I have seen.

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”- 45
Bill Call

Re: Tess Neff anti-labor?

Postby Bill Call » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:01 pm

dl meckes wrote:Bill,

Do you know anything about this? This was the first mention of any of this that I have seen.

I know that voters do not respond to reasoned arguments or issue based campaigns so campaigns and their surrogates use coded language to gin up their supporters.

I know that that fact really annoys me. I noticed a a very negative and hostile campaign sign the other day, that annoyed me too.

I know that Sarah Fagnilli had nothing to do with with this particular misinformation campaign.

I know that unsubstantiated charges made in the heat of the campaign demean both candidates.

I know that labor unions have been a good thing for workers.

I know that labor unions sometimes forget that they don't run the organization.

I know that government organizations have a duty to run efficiently and competently.

I know that labor unions sometimes ignore that reality. That's one reason GMC and went bankrupt. That's why pension contributions consume 25% of Illinois' state budget.

I know that just because a government agency demands efficiency and accountability within its budget it does not mean that the agency is "anti worker".

I know that I have Fagnilli signs in my front yard and that she would make a fine judge.

I know that the council races, schoolboard races and judicial races have been content free. That annoys me too. Everyone waltzes around that big hole on Detroit like it doesn't exist. Hole? What hole?

I know that I have used the word annoy so many times in this post that I now officially qualify as a cranky old man, and that's really annoying!

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”