Keeping Lakewood Beautiful - Together

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Jim O'Bryan

Keeping Lakewood Beautiful - Together

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:58 am

Another example of how Keep Lakewood Beusitful work to keep the city we love and live in beautiful is this...

Anthony Johnson, Lakewood High Senior, walking the neighborhoods of Lakewood on Arbor Day giving up free trees to those that would like one.

As part of Keep Lakewood Beautiful ,Anthony, who has only lived in Lakewood about a half of year took this on. With extra trees from the event, he went into the neighborhoods going door to door asking if anyone would like a FREE free flowing dogwood tree.

“One of the many things I like about Lakewood is being able to walk around and enjoy the vegetation and trees.” answered Anthony when asked what he liked about Lakewood. He then went on to say he loved Lakewoodites easy attitude and the networking chances he had here. Especially with University of Akron and other local colleges. Anthony,

I am glad you and your family chose Lakewood in your move from Germany. Nothing better than good people moving here for great reasons!

Keep Lakewood Beuatiful is one of the best ways to give back to Lakewood, along with LakewoodAlive, and writing for the Lakewood Observer.

peace/love

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”