Dog sitter

Have questions? Answers? Experiences to share?

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Charlie Page

Mark Moran

Dog sitter

Postby Mark Moran » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:10 am

I posted this in pet talk, but thouoght Id try here too, if its okay.

I travel four times a year for work. It looks as if that may increase significantly. I have been speniding a fortune boarding my dog. Im looking for a dog lover in lakewood who might dog sit. I'll pay you, but ideally Im looking for someone who loves dogs, has a dog and a fenced in yard, and who might want an occasional house guest and playmate for your own dog.

Mine's a very friendly, sweet and smart 6-year old border collie mix. If you're out there lets talk.
Mark Moran

Will Brown

Re: Dog sitter

Postby Will Brown » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 pm

My neighbor has a dog watcher who comes in once a day, walks the dog, and apparently feeds it. The watcher seems reliable; the dog seems happy. If you are interested in something like that, pm me and I'll try to get her card for you.

Society in every state is a blessing, but the Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil...
Toni Northrop

Re: Dog sitter

Postby Toni Northrop » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:00 pm

We have been doing this for a couple of years with a friend who is going to be moving this year. It has worked out really well. It would kind of depend on dog personalities but we might be interested. Our dog is a border collie mix as well. She is just over a year old and pretty spoiled so we are set up for her already. Drop me a note if you haven't found anyone. We do have two kids who are in middle school and high school as well as two cats so it is a busy household but generally someone is at the house which is great for our dog.

Toni

Return to “Lakewood House Talk”