What has All Dogs' Heaven been up to?

Lost pets, shelter news, pets for adoption, pet care.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Catherine Butler

Missy Limkemann

What has All Dogs' Heaven been up to?

Postby Missy Limkemann » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm

DOGS!!!! It has been one crazy year. Dogs, dogs, and more dogs. Thank you to everyone for your wonderful support, adoptions, and just being there. Could not do it without you guys!!! Here are some of our available babies...and our special needs guy...

Josie a 4 year old, 15 pound beagle girl. She is so sweet, and just wants to snuggle with you. She is mellow, actually mellow is too "exciting" for her, she is just that docile. She loves to look out the window and wants to be with you on a blanket or in your bed...

Bridgette, our sweet 3 month old boxer mix girl. She came to us from a souther Ohio pound when her owner surrendered her. She is too cute and so sweet. Our own Justine is fostering this baby, which is good because I really can't keep another dog for myself and she is a keeper!!!

And then Hamilton. Our insanely cute, 10 week old Chihuahua mix puppy who was born here. (still having nightmares) Hamilton's mom came to us from a meth lab and is in bad shape. But we love her. Hamilton has a grade 2-3 heart murmur and is still under observation for that. We are hoping he outgrows it so he will be able to be neutered and live a full life. We love him so much....

We have several other puppies looking for their homes too...check out our site (we are still working on it) and Happy Howlidays.....

Time is precious, waste is wisely
sharon kinsella

Re: What has All Dogs' Heaven been up to?

Postby sharon kinsella » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 am

You're an amazing woman. Blessings to you and your family hun.

"When I dare to be powerful -- to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." - Audre Lorde
Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:29 am

Bridgette is an awesome lovable dog! We love her! She deserves a home where someone is home during the day and can continue to train her. She sleeps right at the foot of my bed and on the couch whenever she can so is a bit spoiled!

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama
Bryan Schwegler

Postby Bryan Schwegler » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 am

So cute! I really wish I could have a dog, I think I'm just not home enough during the day. :(

You are doing really amazing work...thank you for doing it!

Joe Ott

Postby Joe Ott » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Bryan Schwegler wrote:I think I'm just not home enough during the day. :(

More people should have that attitude.
Then maybe Missy (and the many like her) would have less work.

Bryan Schwegler wrote:You are doing really amazing work...thank you for doing it!

+1

Sorry to hijack Missy's thread, but...

One good way to find out if a particular breed will fit your life style is to go to a dog show.
We go to the Crown Classic at the IX-Center each year. They always have "meet the breed" where you
can spend time talking with breeders, handlers, and owners about various breeds.

Here are a couple pictures from this years Crown Classic:

Dogue de Bordeaux (French Mastiff)

Dogue de Bordeaux

Golden Retriever

Golden Retriever

English Setter

Australian Shepherd

Australian Shepherd

Rescued Golden Retriever

Golden Retriever

Golden Retriever

Return to “Lakewood Pet Talk & More”